When can I go back to Paris? – Tyler Sutphen

We just got back from Paris and I already want to go back. Although I packed my days as full of exciting attractions, walking, and fun as I could, I still feel like I could spend another week there and not be able to do even just the main tourist attractions.

The Louvre was one my favorite parts of France. This huge building was filled with so any amazing things that I think I could have spent every day of the trip in there. Out of the three large wings, that each have 3 floors, I only got to see about 2 floors of one wing. I was so amazed by all of the old paintings (some of which were made in the B.C.’s) and the beautiful statues. My favorite part must have been seeing all of the paintings that I recently learned about in my intro to art class at ACU. Going to the Louvre made that knowledge of art so worth it to me and I can’t wait for my next chance to go to Paris.

0 Responses on "When can I go back to Paris? – Tyler Sutphen"

Post a Comment